Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Oh Baby!

Since I have let it be known that we are expecting our third child, I thought I would put our first ultrasound picture up here and give you some of the details.


This ultrasound was taken at about 10 weeks, so the little bean is pretty small in this picture. But you can definitely tell there is a little something in there! In case you can't tell from all the medical info on the photo, my due date is March 22, 2011. They usually induce me about two weeks early, so who knows when the baby will actually come! I hope not too early because that would be pretty close to Ephraim's birthday on March 10th.

We definitely plan on finding out whether we are having a boy or a girl. Our next ultrasound will be on November 8th, and we are pretty excited!

The boys are really cute about Mommy having a baby in her tummy. Jacob is very excited and keeps asking me cute questions like, "Is the baby hungry?"or "Does the baby like it when you do that?". He has told me that he wants a baby sister because he already has a brother. Makes sense to me!

Ephraim on the other hand doesn't quite get what's going on. He can tell you that Mommy has a baby in her tummy, but I don't think he really gets what it means. He does know that Mommy can't carry him too much because Mommy is already carrying the baby. So he tells me "You carry yours baby in yours tummy. My baby is in my tummy!" So funny!

I know my boys are going to be great big brothers because they are already good brothers to each other!

2 comments:

  1. Soo awesome! Congratulations! And, I hope you are willing to share that baby...I'm dying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like my copy of the ultra sound, it's on my fridge door and reminds me that there is a new baby on the way every time I open the door.

    ReplyDelete