Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Boppy Baby

I realized this morning that it had been a while since I had taken any cute pictures of Amelia! She was so cute this morning while sitting up in the boppy that I had to take a few pictures... and by a few, I mean tons.


Amelia is getting better at sitting up, but still needs a little support or she will fall over.


She prefers to sit up because then she can see what is going on around her a little better. Her busy brothers are always interesting to watch!

I can't believe how fast she is growing! She is almost six months old!


I also can't believe how many pictures I took of her! I just can't help it, she is so cute!



Of course the best part is when I get her to smile at me!


Or stick out her tongue- whatever!

1 comment:

  1. She is adorable. Sara loved playing with her while she was sitting in the boppy at our house!!

    ReplyDelete