Friday, September 23, 2011

Acorn Afternoon

Pinterest is a new addiction of mine. So many fun crafts and great ideas. Since I have found so many fun things to do with acorns on Pinterest, one afternoon Jacob and I went on a walk in our neighborhood to gather some. I want to use them in my apothecary jars. I haven't decided if I am going to use glitter or paint on them, but the possibilites are endless!


I love this picture of Jacob's little hands trying to hold as many acorns as possible. We found tons of acorns! I think we nearly filled an entire gallon ziploc bag, so I am sure there will be plenty for me to play with. I was thinking of glittering the caps or painting them. I may leave some au naturale because I think they are kind of pretty already.

1 comment:

  1. Those look so cool! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete