Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Umbrella Day (March 29)

We got home from St. George to a rainy, wet week. So Monday afternoon Jacob and I decided to go for a little walk in the rain. I thought he looked so adorable in his yellow rain jacket with the big black umbrella that I just had to take some pictures.

Jacob loved that I let him hold the umbrella all by himself! I loved that he was being so cute!

We had a great time walking around the cemetery in the rain. It was a nice diversion from spending the rest of the day indoors and it just goes to show that sometimes even the rain can be fun... as long as you are not afraid to get out there in it!

Having a really big umbrella to carry around and twirl makes it that much better!

Thanks for walking with me Jacob. You sure brightened my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment