Monday, March 15, 2010

Bike Boys (March 15)

It was a bit of a crummy day, due to misunderstandings and mishaps. First Joe took his bike to work, but didn't get to go on a ride during his lunch hour. Then he kept trying to call me to see if we could go on a ride after work, but I didn't have my phone on. Needless to say, he was frustrated.

Then we had family night and went on a walk while the boys rode their bikes. We had such a good time together that it made the evening much better.

Here is Jacob on his tricycle:

Ephraim likes our little ride on toys that he can scoot around on. He's not quite big enough to pedal Jacob's trike or the other one we have.

I forgot to take my camera with us on our walk, so I went and got it as soon as we got home. The boys were having fun in the driveway as the sun was setting.


These last pictures are just extra. I couldn't decide which ones to leave out because the boys are so cute. Here goes Jacob. He is pretty fast on his trike!


Here is Ephraim. I think he is attempting to "pop a wheelie". What a cute boy!

1 comment: