Friday, February 26, 2010

Pre-Birthday Shopping at the "Train Store"

Friday this week the boys were feeling a bit stir-crazy because it has been cold and we have been stuck inside. So we decided to go to lunch with Daddy and then go to the "train store".

The boys really enjoy picking Daddy up from work in the van and taking him out to eat. After we had lunch with Daddy and took him back to work, we went to Toys R' Us. We were actually going to scope out birthday presents for Ephraim, but he didn't need know that.


Besides, Jacob and Ephraim really like to play with the trains and the other toys. Even though we have our own trains at home, they like to play with the wooden train set at the store. I think they like to see the trains and check out some of the accessories that we don't have.



We can sometimes spend nearly an hour just playing with the trains. I would feel silly about going to Toys R Us to play, but I know for a fact that I'm not the only one there to let their kids play with the trains (and other toys).


Instead I can feel silly that I actually took my camera in the store with me! I also made sure that I didn't take any pictures when employees were nearby, lest they think I am a spy committing corporate espionage or something. :o)


I just thought that the boys were so cute that I couldn't resist taking a couple of photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment