Thursday, February 25, 2010

Funny Boys

This past week the boys have done a couple of things that just had me laughing. First on Tuesday (the 23rd) I found this on Jacob's dresser:

When I asked Jacob about it, he told me that he put the airplane in the sock "so that Ephraim wouldn't get it". That made me laugh. The airplane was still relatively new, so Jacob was feeling a bit possessive. I told Jacob that next time he could ask me to put the airplane up somewhere high.

I have also noticed recently that nearly every afternoon Ephraim is no longer wearing a pair of socks. Instead he only has one sock on.


The other thing that I think is hilarious is that after a few days I noticed it is usually the same sock! What a silly boy!

I also caught Ephraim doing this the other day:

Apparently there was a toy in the bucket that he wanted to get. Either that, or he just needed to see what was on the bottom of the bucket a little more closely! Isn't that hilarious!

I love my two boys! They are so fun and definitely make life more interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment