Monday, October 1, 2012

School Picture Day

Today was school picture day. I have such a hard time not ordering school pictures! I know that I would not really love the pictures that they take at the school. I know I take better pictures of my kids and get nicer smiles than any school photographer would, but it is still hard for me to pass on pictures!

So this morning I took Jacob out and took a few snaps before school started.


Isn't he a handsome boy? I just love his smile and his cute freckles! I let him choose his outfit, and after looking at these pictures I realized that this is the same shirt that he wore the first day of school! So now I have lots of pictures of him in this shirt.


So if you want Jacob's school pictures from first grade, here they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment