Monday, October 8, 2012

Mom and Dad photo shoot

Saturday evening while Joe was at the Priesthood session of General Conference, I went and took some pictures of my parents. This is the first time I have actually photographed adults, and I have to say that it is MUCH easier than taking pictures of kids!

I managed to get some pretty nice pictures, even though I had to drag all the kids with me. If I had to do it over again, I think I would take even  more pictures and check the focus a little more. On some of the bridge pictures the autofocus chose to focus on the bridge rather than Mom and Dad, so I ended up with some that were a little blurry. Ah well! There is always next time.


I do think the pictures turned out pretty well. I actually really like the first few with the rock wall and ivy in the background.


I love the way these pictures turned out! Can't you just tell that my parents are still happy and in love with each other?


We also tried some other locations, which turned out pretty well.


I really like the composition of this next photograph, if only the focus was a little better! Oh well, now I know what to look for next time.


I have some good-looking parents, don't you think?


I had a good time taking pictures of Mom and Dad. I am especially glad that there are some pictures that they really like! I have already improved a lot in my photography over the years, and hopefully I just keep getting better!


No comments:

Post a Comment