Thursday, October 18, 2012

Crazy Hair Day

This week is spirit week at our elementary school. So each day the kids wear something different to show their school spirit. Yesterday was crazy hair day. Fun huh?

Jacob came home and told me, "You are not going to spray paint my hair, and I don't want a mohawk!". I had to laugh a little because he doesn't have long enough hair for a mohawk anyway.

Good thing I just bought Madagascar 3 and it came with a striped Afro!



I told Jacob that he should wear the Afro and the kids at school would love it. He didn't really believe me, but I convinced him to take it in his backpack anyway in case he changed his mind. Then while driving carpool, I had him show it to the boys we take to school. They said "that's so cool" and "awesome!". Then Jacob decided he would wear the Afro after all.


When I went to the school to change books, Mrs. Glass told me that Jacob's hair was the hit of his class. Apparently he wore it most of the day. Good thing Jacob decided to listen to his friends his Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment