Monday, July 30, 2012

More Pond Pictures

 We went to the pond with our new neighbors this morning. The boys are really enjoying having some boys close by to play with! It has been fun for me to show Karen around and help her find fun things for her kids to do. We actually went to Discovery Park together on Friday and every single day the boys ask if they can play with the neighbors! It is nice that they seem to get along so well.

The kids all had a great time playing in the water! I didn't really get any good pictures of that because I didn't really want to walk in the water too far with my iPhone to take pictures. But I did get pictures of them digging in the sand!


It was actually nice to have some older kids go with us. I didn't have to watch Ephraim and Jacob as much and they could go out a little deeper with their friends' help. Amelia had a great time playing in the water too!


I have to watch her because she tends to wade out a little too far. I may have to get her a life jacket or something! This time I had a little help watching her. The Garner's daughter Keeley played in the shallow part of the pond with Amelia for a while. I also got Amelia interested in playing on the shore. Check out this big "hot tub" that the boys dug out.


We really like playing in the water, and can't wait to go to the Great Salt Lake with Auntie Em tomorrow!


1 comment:

  1. What fun! I'm glad you are getting along so well with your new neighbors!

    ReplyDelete