Friday, July 27, 2012

Last Day of Swimming Lessons!

This morning was our last day of swimming lessons this summer. When we woke up outside it was a bit dark and gloomy. This is what it looked like when we got to the pool.


It was waterslide day, so I was really hoping they did not cancel lessons. The boys would be so disappointed! I wasn't the only one who didn't seem thrilled about the rain. Check out the poor lifeguards!


Luckily the downpour stopped just before lessons started! I got this awesome picture of Ephraim practicing his kicks on the side of the pool. This picture totally shows his personality, don't you think?


Ephraim's teacher wrote an awesome note for him on his review card. She told him he was so fun to have in class and said, "thank you for making class fun for everyone!". So cute.

I also got a nice picture of Jacob in the pool. Overcast days at the pool are awesome for pictures!


I decided that since I have taken plenty of pictures of the boys going down the slide that this time I would try for a video. I actually caught them both going down one right after another!


This time Jacob got to go down the slide twice and Ephraim only got to go once. So it seems that it all evened out. The boys are really progressing with their swimming skills and I am really proud of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment