Sunday, July 22, 2012

Amelia LOVES shoes

We already know that Amelia loves shoes. Every morning after she gets dressed, she brings me shoes to put on. After naptime each day she brings me a pair of shoes to put on. This girl loves shoes!

It turns out that HER shoes are not the only shoes that she is fascinated with! Yesterday morning as I was cleaning in the kitchen, I heard a little shuffling noise.


Yep! Amelia found our "back door shoes" and put them on. Then she shuffled around the kitchen in them. She was pretty cute.

Then this afternoon she went into my closet and got out a pair of my Sunday shoes. She is so fast that I have a hard time getting a picture on my phone that is not blurry, so this time I took a video. I think it is just hilarious!



I think we are in trouble with this girl! She is going to want a closet full of shoes and apparently she won't mind borrowing mine!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little shoe lover! The video is so fun to watch. Thanks for posting it. Of course Grandma will have to help that shoe fetish the next time she comes to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Wise girl!! Shoes are a girls' best friend!!

    ReplyDelete