Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Amelia and her Pants

In the past week Amelia has become much more interested in her clothes. Sometimes I give her the choice of two shirts and let her pick one. Today she was very interested in her pants, or lack thereof. I dressed Amelia in a little summer dress with a diaper cover. I don't know if she was cold, or if she just wanted to wear pants that day, but she kept trying to put a pair of pajama pants on. So I finally took off the diaper cover and put her in a pair of jean shorts. Apparently this wasn't good enough for her! She REALLY wanted to wear these particular pants. As I watched her, it was so funny that I finally took a video. She was SO determined to get those pants on!


I think she probably kept trying to put those pants on for at least a half hour. I guess she is working on figuring out how to get dressed by herself, so she can wear whatever she wants to! Oh boy, am I in trouble!

1 comment:

  1. I'm amazed that she spent to much time trying to put on those pants. I love the video, it made me laugh so much I could watch it over and over again.

    ReplyDelete