Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving Day

This year we had a nice, quiet Thanksgiving at home. While dinner was cooking, the boys kept themselves busy. Joe always has tons to do around the house, and I was happy to find that he and Jacob gave my van a good cleaning.


For Thanksgiving dinner I cooked a turkey in the crockpot and we had the yummiest sweet potato souffle, crescent rolls, mashed potatoes, and green beans. Of course we also topped it off with pie! We had pumpkin and razzleberry pies- yum!

We had a great holiday just hanging out with our little family. I finished Amelia's applique turkey shirt just in time for her to wear it. Isn't she the cutest thing?




She was having a great time watching her brothers run around the house.


She is working on another tooth, so of course she chews on everything!


I finally got a decent picture of Amelia on her hands and knees. She is so determined, but just hasn't quite worked out the mechanics yet.


I am sure she will be crawling around before Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the turkey onesie! You did a fabulous job on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling shirt and baby! And, turkey in the crock pot is my favoritie - yummy!

    ReplyDelete