Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving from my One Little, Two Little, Three Little Indians!
 

 I have so much to be Thankful for this year. First and foremost, my three beautiful children who bring so much joy into my life.

Today our local library storytime, we read fun Thanksgiving books and got to make these cute headbands for the craft. The library ladies were kind enough to let me make one for Miss Amelia too so I could have three little Indians! I am thankful that our library offers free programs that are so fun for my kids.


I am also so grateful this year for kind and generous friends and great family. Especially my wonderful husband who is there for me through the good times and the bad.  I don't know what I would do without all of your love and support.

We will be spending a quiet Thanksgiving weekend with our sweet little family. It will be nice to have everyone home for the long weekend. I am so thankful for my husband and my sweet kids... even if sometimes they are little turkeys!


2 comments:

  1. The cutest little indians I've ever seen. Ephraim is a little turkey and the head dress proves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun shot of your three little Indians! They are adorable, and yes, they are turkeys! :)

    ReplyDelete