Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Amelia at 8 months

I finally got around to taking Amelia's 8 month pictures. I guess I am not doing too bad considering I was only a week late!

I can't believe my girl is 8 months old! She is absolutely the cutest baby girl ever. First I took a picture of her without any hair pretties so you can see how much hair she is growing!


What a little sweetheart!


Then I put a cute flower in her hair (thanks Karyn!) and got the cutest shots ever! She is such a happy, smiley girl! I just got a whole bunch of photos printed, and this next one is the one that I got done for anyone who wants one:


What a great picture! Can you believe I took it myself? Go me!
Here are some other pretty nice ones...



I just love her light brown hair and pretty blue eyes. We are going to have our work cut out for us when she is a teenager!


And of course I took pictures of her with her 8 months old sign. By this point she was getting tired of doing the picture thing, so she wasn't so smiley. But I still think they turned out great.



We love our Amelia. She is such a sweet girl. I love how happy she gets whenever she sees me. She kicks her legs when she gets excited, and she will already bob up and down to music, which is so cute. Right now the only thing she really says is "mamamama", and that is OK with me!

Right now Amelia rolls all over the place and is trying really hard to crawl. She can get up on her hands and knees and rock back and forth, but she hasn't figured out how to get herself going forward. She should figure it out pretty soon! She loves to sit up and play with toys and watch her brothers run around. I guess it won't be long and she will be crawling after them!

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are great! Good job! Amelia is cute when she dances. I am glad that I got to see her do that yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pictures! I love her chunky thighs...sooo squishable!

    ReplyDelete