Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Amelia on the Up and Up

What a day!

I got Jacob ready and off to school. Then I found out what Ephraim had been up to while I was busy cleaning up the kitchen.


Don't ask me why he decided to use a pen and write all over the wall! He definitely knows better. So we got in the van and went to Walmart to get a magic eraser for the wall since I had used my last one all up!

On our way back from Walmart we stopped to take some pictures of all the road signs piled in a vacant lot by Melinda's house. It is crazy how much road construction is going on near our house. The freeway is under construction, Geneva road is under construction, the hospital road is under construction.... no matter where we want to go, we will run into orange cones (and traffic delays) on our way there!


We had to stop at the school to change books for Jacob's class. Then we picked him up and went home. Ephraim was busy cleaning the wall while I fixed lunch.


We spent the afternoon waiting for our guests to arrive. Grandma Heiner and Aunt Deanna were coming to visit and the boys could not wait to spend time with their cousins. I passed the time by taking pictures of Amelia.


Isn't she adorable?


I love her sweet smile and squishy cheeks! Not to mention all the gorgeous hair she is growing!


This next picture makes me laugh! Amelia sneezed while I was taking her picture!


It is amazing to me how fast this little girl is growing up!


Check out what Amelia has been working on lately...


Yep! Amelia has been completely lifting her little bum up off the floor. I have also seen her up on her hands and knees a few times.


I know she is going to figure out this crawling thing in no time! For now she mostly moves herself around with her arms and scoots herself backwards. Then she gets stuck up under the couch or up against the wall and get frustrated about it. I actually think it is kind of cute.

Speaking of cute...


It seems that Amelia has rediscovered binkies. No, she doesn't want to suck on them. She actually thinks they make really great teething toys. She likes to chew on them.


Amelia actually has grown her first little tooth and is working on her second one. I need to get a picture of her little chomper, but that requires some assistance.

Amelia is not the only one growing teeth.


As you can see, Jacob has one adult tooth that has come in on the bottom, and the other one is trying to come in behind that. I think this kid may have braces in his future!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining me on my crazy whim. It was much cooler hiking through construction with a friend!

    ReplyDelete