Saturday, November 19, 2011

Amelia's Tooth!

This weekend we had a good time at home, getting stuff done. Daddy was home, so I was finally able to get a picture of the new tooth that Amelia has grown. Check it out!


I know the picture is upside down, but that is how I took it! You can't really tell from this picture, but her other bottom tooth is working on coming in. Soon she will have two little teeth.

Despite growing teeth, she is still mostly a happy little human. She is such a cutie pie!


I could just eat her up, couldn't you?

Amelia is turning into a bit of a mommy's girl. She loves Daddy and has tons of fun with him...


but when she is tired, hungry, or upset, I am the one she wants. I guess that is not so bad for Daddy, is it?

It has gotten a bit colder lately, and we have had some rain that has turned into snow on Mount Timp. We had a light frosting of snow on the ground, but nothing that lasted very long. I wish I had gotten a picture of the boys on Saturday morning. They wanted to go outside and play in the snow. It cracked me up because we only had a light dusting. But they went out anyway and proceeded to gather up as much snow as they could in their big green dump truck using their toy shovels. It was pretty funny!


1 comment:

  1. That cute little tooth will be the first of many! Happy teething!

    ReplyDelete