Friday, August 20, 2010

Utah County Fair

Today the boys and I went to the county fair with Stacy and her son Caleb. Since the fair was being held in Spanish Fork it just made sense to go together.

I have to say that I was a bit disappointed. Growing up in Wyoming the county fair was a big deal. The Utah County fair did not have nearly as many animals, displays, or exhibits as I expected. We did get to see some pigs...
and some of the sheep were very friendly!


They also had some old tractors were pretty cool.


We ended up staying at the fair for an hour tops. Then we went back to Stacy's house. I didn't intend to stay for very long, but the boys were having a fabulous time on the trampoline.

I think they had more fun jumping on the trampoline than they did going to the fair. I guess we will have to go hang out with Stacy and Caleb more often!

The boys had a great time and wore themselves out so much that they both took naps. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment