Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

I had a nice quiet Mother's Day with my cute little family. When we got dressed for church, Ephraim and Jacob were both just so cute that I knew I needed to take some pictures of them after church. So here are my two favorite things about being a Mommy:

Don't they look sharp all dressed up for church? What a pair of cuties!


I especially loved Jacob in the suspenders and tie. He is getting to be such a big boy! I can't believe that it will only be a matter of days before I am the mother of a four year old!

For Mother's Day I got to fill my hanging pot with some lovely flowers we got at the nursery. Today the boys both made me the cutest cards in church! Aren't they great?


I love being a mommy! I love being able to spend my time with these two precious boys and watch them grow. We have challenging days and we have fun days, but every day is worth it.

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.
~Mildred B. Vermont

1 comment:

  1. What good looking little gentlemen. Happy Mother's day.

    ReplyDelete