Monday, April 26, 2010

Sun and Sand (April 26)

We had another nice and sunny day, which is heaven for me. The boys have a great time playing outside. Here are some fun shots I took of them in the sand box.

I think it's hilarious that they like to get out every sand toy they have. They almost don't have any more room to dig because they have so many toys in there!


I was also excited because of the fruit that is popping out on our apricot tree. We haven't gotten very many apricots since we have lived here, so I am hoping that this is our year!


This afternoon I was pretty busy while Ephraim was asleep. After a while I looked at the clock and realized that he should probably be awake by now. So I finally peeked my head in his room and guess what I found?


What a cute little stinker! He was in his bed, just reading a book! He gave me a big smile and I just had to grab my camera and take his picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment