Sunday, April 25, 2010

Jacob's Quilt

I finally finished the top for Jacob's quilt! Hooray!

I can't remember when exactly I started this quilt, but I do know that I intended to have it finished so that Jacob could use it this past winter. Well, obviously that didn't happen! So now my goal is to get it done before this coming winter. Then he will have it all warm and snuggly on his bed. Isn't it cute?

I picked up fabric this week for the back of his quilt, which is going to be red (which is Jacob's favorite color). We also got enough fabric to make a turtle quilt like this one for Ephraim. Here are all the fabric quarters that I got.

They are going to look so great and will make a nice quilt! Ephraim's quilt will have green fabric on the back and blue for the top border. It would be awesome if I could have both quilts done by the time winter gets here, but we'll see how it goes.

Jacob is so excited about his new quilt! He wants to put it on his bed right now! I have had a hard time convincing him to be patient so that mommy can get it all finished.

1 comment:

  1. So fun and colorful! I'm impressed you make these fun things for your boys!

    ReplyDelete