Friday, November 21, 2008

Go Ephraim, Go!

I just had to post this video and these photos. Tuesday this week Jacob and Ephraim were having such a great time playing around together in the kitchen in the morning. Since I am addicted to taking photos, of course I took some pictures.

Jacob has started to realize that if he won't let me take his picture, then I'll just move on to Ephraim. So now he WANTS me to take his picture. Check out this cute face!

Ephraim loves it when Jacob dances and plays with him. He gets this big, open-mouthed grin, which I think is adorable. What a happy boy (as long as he's not teething!).

The funniest part is the video! Apparently Jacob decided that the walker is the perfect way for Ephraim to give him a ride. Check it out:

2 comments:

  1. Wow Ephraim has the walker figured out! He even knows how to go frontward. With Jacob on the back he'll have strong muscles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really funny! I think it's great that they love to hang out with each other so much!

    ReplyDelete