Thursday, October 30, 2008

Day Before Halloween

What a great day we had just before Halloween! First I decided that I would like some nice pictures of the kids in their costumes. So I enlisted Melinda's help and we went out and took some really great pictures in the leaves. Melinda even let me borrow her camera, which is just like the one that I want to get. It is SO awesome.

Melinda is pretty awesome too! She helped me get SO many cute pictues of the boys that I had a hard time just choosing one or two. So here are my favorites. Check out some of these great photos we got of my boys! Isn't Ephraim just the cutest Superbaby ever?

What a happy boy!

Look, Mommy! I'm flying!

Look at the way this little guy just poses himself! Super-cutie!


Of course Ephraim is my easy boy to photograph right now. We actually managed to get some really adorable pictures of Jacob too! I have decided that the next time we do family photos we are going to have Melinda take them for us. The boys are familiar with her, which makes them much more relaxed... especially Jacob.

Isn't Jacob just the cutest King Kong you have ever seen?

And here is my little monkey in a tree.


After taking pictures we went to the library for Wee Read. Of course they talked about Halloween, which Jacob loved. They even gave us a treat at the end of class! This evening I am off to work. I almost wish I could stay home because I have so much to get done. I still need to finish Joe's costume and get everything ready for Halloween. We are going to have so much fun at the trunk-or-treat!

1 comment: