Friday, October 3, 2008

More Devereaux Days

I was thinking that I should write a post about what we have been doing at the Devereaux household lately. Then I thought, "What HAVE we been doing?"

It's been a pretty normal week. Monday I took the boys out in the bike trailer and then headed to Roberts Craft. It was then I realized my debit card was missing. I spent most of the rest of the day looking for it, to no avail. That evening I went to work.

Tuesday I cleaned the kitchen completely in an effort to find my card. No luck. Can I just tell you it is no easy thing to try to get things cleaned with two little boys around? I feel bad because I probably should have spent less time cleaning and more time playing with them. Well I had my chance because Joe got home late from work that evening, and then he had to go to his Elder's Quorum meeting.

Wednesday we went to playgroup in the park in the morning and spent a lovely morning in the park, by ourselves. It is mostly my fault because I didn't send the email early enough this week. Ah well, we still had a good time. Joe came home late that evening as well, and we all just spent the night hanging out together.

Yesterday I took the boys out in the trailer again. This time we stopped at the temple and let Jacob get out and look. He always wants to drive by the temple whenever we are close. He wants to see "Angel Ma-rye-nah" and his trumpet. It's pretty cute. After that we went to Wee read at the library. Jacob loves the stories, and we had a good time. Last night I was at work again.

This evening we are going to Bountiful for Joe's mission reunion. Then we will spend the weekend listening to conference. I may also end up canning some more tomato sauce. We'll see how many tomatoes I end up with.

Isn't my sauce pretty?

1 comment: