Friday, October 17, 2008

Ephraim at Seven Months

I looked at the calendar this week and thought, "Oh my goodness! Ephraim is seven months old already!" Time sure flies when you are having fun! And who wouldn't be having fun with a boy this cute?

I guess you could say that in the past month Ephraim has become a lot more mobile. I had a VERY hard time taking these photos because he just wanted to get back on his hands and knees and get moving.

He is really starting to figure out this crawling thing. He still belly-flops quite often, but he's getting better. Now I never know where I will find this little guy. He seems to be enjoying his new found freedom. If I set him down in the kitchen he can come find me in the living room. If I set him down in the living room he can head down the hall to come and find me.

I actually had to snap these photos quickly because Jacob does not want me to take photos of Ephraim by himself. He always steps in front of the camera, which drives me crazy. Jacob wants me to take pictures of him instead, but then he always makes funny faces.

After I took these pictures of Ephraim, Jacob wanted me to take his picture too. I was working on getting the boys baths, so here is Jacob in the tub.

Don't let this photo fool you... he's not bashful at all.

Here is another blackmail photo for later. Don't you think his girlfriends will need to see this one? What a cute little nudie-patootie!

No comments:

Post a Comment