Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ephraim at 2 months

Time flies when you're having fun! I realized today that I needed to get Ephraim's two month comparison photo put up because before long we will get busy with Grandpa and Grandma Devereaux visiting, then the baby blessing, and before you know it he will be three months old!

Look how much Ephraim has grown! (click on the "bear compare" label to see all the photos) Not only has he increased in stature, he is also more active and playful now...

I love that babies become more interactive the older they get. Ephraim is so much fun! He is so alert during the day and he wiggles a lot more. He is also becoming quite a talker. Maybe that is why Joe calls him Mr. Wiggles and Giggles.

I just love his little dimpled smile. I enjoy "talking" with him and seeing all the expressions on his little face. So I couldn't help myself. I had to post another video of Ephraim talking and you can see how much more vocal he is becoming.

1 comment:

  1. I love how round he is becoming! Nothing is better than good cheeks and he has great ones!

    ReplyDelete