Thursday, May 8, 2008

Rock-a-bye Baby

I woke up this morning and thought... what time is it? I looked at the clock and it was nearly 6 a.m. That is when I realized the I had not gotten up to feed Ephraim in the middle of the night! He slept all night and woke up just after 6 a.m. It was wonderful! Now we just get to see if he keeps on doing it.

He's so cute when he's asleep, don't you think?

Anyway, most mornings I end up feeding Ephraim around 6 or 6:30 a.m. This is also the time that Jacob chooses to wake up (no matter how quiet I am). So usually I have already poured a sippy cup of milk for Jacob and I have it ready by the bed. Then Jacob comes in and drinks his milk in my bed while I feed Ephraim. It is so warm and cuddly in my bed... especially when there are two cute boys in there. We were having such a good time the other day that I had to get the camera out and take a couple of pictures:



They are the cutest boys ever! Notice how even at eight weeks old Ephraim already shares his brother's interest in toys with wheels. Funny, huh?

After getting so much sleep last night, I was very productive today. Here is a short list of my accomplishments:

-cleaned and vacuumed the entire upstairs
-flattened all the miscellaneous boxes in the garage
-washed a load of laundry
-slipped on the boxes I stacked on the floor, fell down, and hit my head on Joe's car (I'm ok)
-organized boxes and cleaned in garage
-hung load of laundry out to dry
-loaded car with excess cardboard bits and foam
-fed boys lunch
-put Jacob down for a nap
-hoed the sand box (in prep for Jacob's birthday party)
-washed dishes
-supervised Jacob playing on his bike
-made dinner
-came to work
-unloaded cardboard and trash
-worked on Jacob's birthday party favors
-updated blog
-passed out

Ok. I haven't passed out yet, but that is what I plan to do when I get home tonight... right after I feed my baby again. I love my little Mr. Dimples.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on all counts. Yay for the good sleeper and NICE work on all you got accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I like your blog, it's like an online scrapbook journal :)
    I'm glad you got lots done yesterday....guess what I finally got done? My proposal defense! I sounded like a frog (because I'm sick with something this week) but they were able to make out what I was trying to say.
    So hooray to both of us for a productive Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, cute!! Thanks for letting me into your blog.

    ReplyDelete