Monday, May 19, 2008

Hairy Cheese and Cowboys

It is so fun when your kids start using language creatively. For quite a while now Jacob has been saying "I Do" instead of yes. I think it is cute (even though we are trying to break him of the habit). In the last little while Jacob came up with one that made me laugh so hard. We keep shredded cheese in our refrigerator, but I guess we never really told Jacob what it was. So one day he told me "want hairy cheese" and I laughed so hard. It is actually pretty smart of him to be able to figure out how to describe what he wanted.

Other fun things Jacob has said in the past day or two...

"See Grandpa airplane at airport"
"Want ride Grandpa airplane"
(my dad flew in his plane to Provo when Ephraim was born and we haven't mentioned it since)

"Daddy ride bike to work"... "daddy get flat tire"
(Yep. Joe got a flat tire on his way to work today so we had to go get him)

Now on to the cowboy...

Sunday I dressed Ephraim for church and he ended up looking like a little cowpoke. Isn't he adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment