Thursday, May 1, 2008

I Looked out the Window and What did I See?

That's right, ladies and gentlemen... snow on the FIRST OF MAY. Isn't that insane?

Some of the snow probably melted before I managed to take these pictures. I guess I could ask Joe because he left for work on his bicycle an hour before I took these photos. We are all getting a bit tired of these spring storms and all the cold weather. For some reason I don't think that tulips and snow really go together. What do you think? I just hope that we still end up with some fruit on our peach and apricot trees at the end of the summer!

This morning Jacob, Ephraim and I went to see my friend Melinda and her two daughters, Laura and Sara. Jacob really enjoyed playing at their house, and I had a blast talking to Melinda. She let me borrow her baby mat/gym thingie (what do you call these anyway?) since Sara is crawling now and she was just going to put it in storage.

Ephraim was definitely interested in it. When I got him home I put him underneath it, and he was fascinated. He talked to the toys and looked at them very closely. I grabbed the camera, and here is a super-cute video of Ephraim talking:




Ephraim wasn't the only one who was interested in it. Later in the afternoon I came in the living room and found Jacob like this:

He's just a tad bit too big, don't you think? Funny boy.

2 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! Loved to hear him chatting away. Also loved playing with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deborah,

    That is a way cute video of Ephraim. I'll show it to your Dad.
    Love ya,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete