Friday, September 8, 2006

Laundry Boy

Dear Jacob,

I am glad this week is over! I am looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow. You actually slept until 7:30am Thursday morning, which was really nice. Lately you have been waking up around 4am, so I was surprised when I woke up before you did.

I got you to laugh again this week, which was fun. I was carrying you around in your bouncy chair, and I was bouncing you up and down and making silly noises and you laughed at me. It was great. I also took you for a walk in your Snugli yesterday. It has been too hot to go out much until now, and you seemed to enjoy looking around at everything while we walked around the cemetery near our house. I held your little hands as I carried you in front of me, and you seemed to be very content. It was nice to go out and get some fresh air. It has been cloudy the past few days, and it started to get windy after a while, so we went home. Now that the weather is nice, I will have to take you for walks more often.

Daddy tells me that you have been helping him with the laundry this week. What a great helper!



I caught you taking a little snooze today with your giraffe. You are such a cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment