Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day weekend with the Devereaux's

As our trip to San Francisco drew to a close, I was ready and anxious to go home. I had a great time in San Francisco, but I was missing my kids! So on Friday we came home.

The kids were happy to see us, and the feeling was mutual! They had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa and Joe and I were lucky to get to spend a few more days with them before they had to go home to Tucson.

Saturday and Monday (Labor Day) one of the first items on the agenda was to go fishing. On Saturday it was just the boys that went fishing, and Ephraim caught a fish! How exciting!


So we cooked that large mouth bass up with some salmon. Yum, yum!

Monday Amelia and I decided to tag along on the fishing expedition. On the way there we saw a hot air balloon. It was one of the same ones that we saw when we went to the balloon fest in Provo this year.


It was a nice day for fishing; sunny and clear. I got some pretty nice pictures of the boys fishing with Grandpa and Daddy.



This time they didn't catch anything, but they still had a good time. The boys really enjoy fishing with Grandpa Devereaux and Daddy. We will have to plan a camping and fishing trip sometime. I know the boys would love it!


Amelia and I mostly walked around and took took pictures. I even caught a nice one of some geese flying overhead.


Besides the fishing, we did some catching up on what we missed while we were gone. We also all went to church together and took our annual picture. Don't we all look great?


All too soon it was time for Grandma and Grandpa Devereaux to go home. The boys were sad to see them go and we will have to figure out when we can go see them in Tucson!

No comments:

Post a Comment