Sunday, September 23, 2012

Brigham City Temple Dedication and Sunday Fun

Today was a bit of an unusual Sunday at our house. Today the Brigham city temple was being dedicated, so we didn't have our regular church meetings. Instead, members with recommends were invited to attend one of three dedicatory sessions.

Joe and I attended two different sessions. He went first thing in the morning, and then I went at one o'clock. I really enjoyed the session that I went to. It made me even more excited for the dedication of the Star Valley temple. They have not even started building the temple in my hometown, but when they have the open house and dedication I definitely want to go!

Since we had no church, the boys got to spend the day at home. Luckily they were having a day where they were mostly getting along. I even caught some funny pictures of the two of them coloring.


Don't you just love that Ephraim is randomly wearing rabbit ears that he made at preschool? I think it's awesome.


I love these two boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment