Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Day the Duck came to visit

Last night Joe was teaching class at UVU, like he does every Monday and Wednesday. So in the evening I decided to go for a walk with the kids. We went to the park nearby and played around for a little while. When we got home  you will never guess what we found...


There was a duck on our lawn! How is that for random? Apparently he stopped by to sleep over, because when we woke up this morning he was still there! This is not a shy duck, let me tell you. I got fairly close to him with my camera and he didn't really even shy away from me.


I didn't really want a pet duck, so I was happy that later in the day when I came home he had flown away. The kids thought it was really funny to have a duck waddling around and napping in our yard!

1 comment: