Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Wipe Out

This evening I noticed that it was pretty quiet and wondered where Amelia was. As I walked down the hall, I discovered her in her room.


Apparently she found her package of wipes and figured out how to get it open. I am sure she was fascinated by how the wipes kept coming out of the box whenever she pulled on them.




I thought she was done because there was not a wipe sticking out the top. But no!


She figured out how to pull them up through the hole! What a little character.



Of course she had no idea why we took her fun toy away! Jacob helped me clean up the wipes and I couldn't help but think about the time that HE was the one who was making messes. Oh how time flies!

2 comments:

  1. Those are precious pictures and a fun memory. What a smart little girl you have.

    ReplyDelete