Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Trip to Logan & Signs of Spring

Hooray for Spring Break!

Not only has Jacob been ready for a break from school, I have been itching to get out of town. Unfortunately Joe still had to go to work, so I took the kids and we made a quick trip to visit the Kirkham's in Logan.

We left on Monday afternoon and spent the night at the Kirkham's. We were thinking of spending Tuesday night at their house as well, but Amelia did not sleep well because of her teeth. She is growing two more teeth on the bottom. Then our Wednesday plans to meet up with friends got cancelled, so we decided to go home on Tuesday so we could be home for Daddy's birthday.

The boys had a great time playing with their cousins. They ran around outside, jumped on the trampoline, watched movies, played games and generally had a blast. Who wouldn't like driving around a pink and purple Barbie jeep?!


Don't ask me what Ephraim is doing in this picture. I have no idea! But at least he is having fun.


It was a good thing my boys were so busy, because I sure was! Jeanette and I had a great time cutting vinyl with my Silhouette Cameo. We made the cutest spring decor!

You want to see, right?


Aren't these flowers cute? It is amazing what you can do with some painted wood and brightly colored vinyl.


Jeanette didn't have a lot of spring decor and neither did I. So we got busy! I love all the cute signs that I have to put all over my house to bring spring inside.


My favorite sign is this cute little reversible sign we made by mod podging cute scrapbook paper onto wood, and then placing the vinyl on top. Isn't it SO cute?


I love that one side of the sign is great for Easter, and then I can just turn it over! So cute!


It was a short trip to Jeanette's house, but we had a blast!  I was so busy crafting with her, that I didn't even take any pictures of Amelia with Tennille until it was time to head out the door! Oh well! They are still cuties, right?


While driving around in Logan I took some fun pictures of grain silos for a photo challenge. Cool, huh?


Unfortunately the weather for the rest of the week is supposed to be wet and a bit cooler. What a bummer! I guess we will just have to find fun things for the kids to do inside.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a good time at Jeanette's, it's good for you and your sister to get together. It gives your kids a chance to get to know each other.

    ReplyDelete