Sunday, April 15, 2012

A Typical Sunday

I don't think that Sundays are Amelia's favorite day of the week. Since we have church in the morning, she misses her morning nap since she refuses to sleep at church.

This week we brought her home and put her in her high chair for lunch. She was eating with everyone else, and then the next time I looked:


Yep! She fell asleep in her high chair. I had to go find my camera so I could take a picture. Isn't she precious? Poor thing!

The boys have to find ways to amuse themselves inside on Sundays. This afternoon they had daddy help them make a car out of a diaper box. The kids were all having fun playing with it, and I managed to snap this cute picture of them.


What a bunch of cuties! I love it when my kids are having fun playing together.

1 comment: