Saturday, April 21, 2012

Fun in the Sun

Hooray for warm days in April!

Today after our soccer game it was warm enough that I let the boys get out their Buzz Lightyear rocket sprinkler. They were so excited!

I knew I wouldn't be able to keep Amelia away, so I just put her in her swimsuit and let her play too. The water from the sprinkler was a little bit cold, but she loved it anyway. She is probably the one that got the most wet!


I made the boys keep the sprinkler low so she could play in it for a bit.


I love that this swimsuit says "sunshine" on it because Amelia is our little sunshine.


You can see that by this time her little pig-tails were all wet! What a cute girl.

I should have taken some more pictures of the boys, but they weren't doing anything really exciting. Except for the part where they got me wet, so I used the rocket to spray Ephraim with water! Maybe they will think twice before getting Mommy wet.

Of course later on I had to give Amelia a bath. Since she is old enough, I gave her a bubble bath. She thought the bubbles were really funny. She actually got down close to the bubbles and made a bubble beard, which made me laugh!



I only managed to get a picture with my phone, but I think it is pretty hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment