Friday, December 16, 2011

Preschool and Polar Express

Thursday this week was Jacob's Polar Express Party at school. He even got a ticket to ride the train and got to go to school in his pajamas! He was pretty excited.


This time I did not get to attend Jacob's class party because it was my turn to teach preschool. We read books about the nativity, and I made some cute popsicle stick nativity puppets for the kids. We also watched a short and sweet nativity video on the iMac. Since the nativity puppets were premade by me, for the "craft activity" I had the kids frost sugar cones and decorate them to make Christmas trees.


The boys all loved this activity. Since Clara was sick, I ended up with four boys for preschool. They had a great time playing with Legos and cars after lesson time was over.


It was fun to do preschool, but also good to get it over with so I could work on cleaning up and getting ready for our trip to Tucson. I can't believe that the first part of the school year is already nearly over and it is almost Christmas! Where did the time go?

1 comment: