Sunday, December 18, 2011

Amelia at 9 months

I actually got Amelia's nine month pictures taken before we headed for Tucson for Christmas! I was pretty proud of myself. I even put her in pigtails, since she has enough hair! Isn't she a cutie?


I just love her smile!

I did not have a hard time at all getting her to sit up on the couch and smile, the hard part was keeping her on the couch! She kept wanting to lean forward and look over the edge!


It was also more difficult to get a picture with her 9 months sign, as she really just wanted to reach over and grab it. I ended up distracting her while Jacob put the sign down for me. Then I set her down next to it. I managed to get a couple of nice ones.




I also took a couple of pictures of her with just the pigtails and no flowers.


I love this next one because you can just see her little teeth!



She has such a great little smile! We love this girl!



Amelia is so curious and fun! Right now she is really trying to crawl. She mostly drags herself around on her belly (army crawling). She loves cords, shoelaces, and chewing on everything she finds. She is a bit of a Mommy's girl and also loves to grab any jewelry that mommy is wearing.


Amelia is very good natured and loves to be with her family. She loves her brothers and enjoys giving them good night hugs. She always has a big smile for Daddy and loves to play with him.


We are so happy to have Amelia in our family!

2 comments:

  1. How quickly they grow and change. She is so cute and the world is just starting to open for her. Love to see her smile. Thanks

    ReplyDelete