Friday, December 23, 2011

Fun with Cars

Grandpa Devereaux has the coolest toys! Today the boys got to go to the church and use his remote control cars in the gym. Auntie Em's presence was requested, but not mine! So I worked on my projects while Amelia napped and the boys had a great time!



Emily said her favorite part was how Jacob kept chasing his car around the gym. It's probably because the little cars we have only work if you are in close range. Apparently Ephraim did a bit better driving this year than he did last year!



I got a lot done and had a good day with Amelia. Did I mention that she has just about got the crawling thing down?! She had figured out how to go from her bum to her belly already! See:


Ha-ha, Mommy! You can't sit me on the ground and expect me to stay there anymore!


No comments:

Post a Comment