Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sunday in Star Valley

After our busy day on Saturday, we mostly just sat around Sunday morning. Even Amelia was sitting! Check it out...


She is really enjoying the Bumbo seat that Grandma Devereaux brought for her. I like it because she can sit up in it by herself and she likes to be able to look around and see what's going on.

The bumbo seat is also nice because I can sit Amelia up in it and get cute headshots of her. Here she is dressed up for church.


You may have noticed that this is the same outfit from a previous post, but now you can see the flower clip that I made for her which is a little bit smaller.

She is such a cutie! Check out these great smiles. I had to take some pictures of her by Grandma's aqua wall in the living room. It makes for a very blue picture!


Can you tell I was a little photo happy? I can't help it, my baby is just so cute!


Joe was laughing at me because of the cute little Sunday socks I bought for Amelia. Don't you think they are just adorable?


Here is a picture of me with my baby girl. Grandpa Heiner took this picture for me, and I just love it. Here are the Devereaux girls.


There was one thing that the boys wanted to do on Saturday that we didn't get too, which was a ride in Grandpa's Razr. So even though he had meetings on Sunday, he let Joe take the boys out for a ride.

Do you think they look excited or what?!


Joe even took me for a ride in the Razr and let me drive. It is a fun little machine.


We had so much fun at Grandma and Grandpa Heiner's that we decided to stay another night. So we stayed at their house Monday and mostly just hung around and enjoyed doing nothing. Then we drove home on Tuesday. I think we may end up visiting a little more often since we all had so much fun!

3 comments:

  1. It was so much fun to have you come and stay for a few days. You forgot to mention that it is a little cooler here in Wyoming. The temps get down in the low 50 every evening and our highs are just about 80 degrees. Much cooler than Utah this time of year. Well lets face it, at any time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that she enjoys the Bumbo. How nice for you and her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blue picture! I think it's adorable! I really like the one of you and Amelia!

    ReplyDelete