Thursday, July 21, 2011

Amelia the Flower Child

I have been having so much fun lately dressing up Amelia and putting pretties in her hair.I have also been making some hair clips that have turned out rather well. It is so much fun to have a little girl. Here is one of the flower clips that I made.


Cute, huh? Not as cute as the girl wearing it though! What a happy girl!

Amelia is getting better at holding her head up now too, which makes taking her picture a bit easier. Look at how cute she is!


I wasn't sure that I liked the big flower look, but it actually isn't too bad. I didn't actually make this flower, it was a gift. This white flower is a little too big, so I made one that is a little bit smaller (which you will probably see in photos in the future). I love the blue headband that matches her dress!


Here is my sweet girl with a yellow flower in her hair. I made this one too.


I love that Amelia is a rosy baby, so she looks good in yellow. With my blonde hair I don't really look good in yellow, but Amelia looks fantastic!


I love all these pictures! What a cutie.

3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute pictures. She is going to be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Though, you deserve a little teasing for the flower that is comparable in size to her entire face :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great hair bows! You have a cute model there.

    ReplyDelete