Tuesday, July 5, 2011

First Day of Swimming Lessons

Today was our first day of swimming lessons. Even though we still have Grandma and Grandpa Devereaux visiting, we decided to start lessons because all our friends are taking lessons now and it is more fun to have people you know at the pool with you.

As always, I took my camera along to capture those little moments. Here is one little moment that cracked me up!


It appears that Ephraim cannot wear this swimsuit again because the waist is not quite tight enough! Good thing I am pretty sure I am one of the few people that saw him mooning the pool.





It looks like Jacob is going to be a little fish again this year. He is definitely not afraid to put his head in the water!


He is not afraid to jump in either. I thought this was a fun picture where he is completely in the air!


It was plenty warm at the pool! Good thing I have some cute little onesies for Amelia to wear. This is one of my favorites. Isn't it cute? Not as cute as the girl in it though!


1 comment:

  1. The boys look like they are having a great time and learning lots. Amelia is really cute in that little onesie.

    ReplyDelete