Sunday, July 3, 2011

Amelia's Blessing Dress

For her baby blessing, Amelia got to wear a very special dress. Amelia was blessed in the same dress that her mommy was blessed in. It also happens to be the same dress that all her aunts were blessed in as well as all her cousins. Can you believe Amelia was the 12th baby girl to be blessed in this little dress?

I may be biased, but I think she is probably one of the cutest girls blessed in this dress.


In the morning before the baby blessing I got out my camera to capture these precious pictures of Amelia.  The headband she is wearing with the flower is one that I crocheted myself. Isn't it beautiful?


Here is a photo of the entire dress.

I took so many pictures of Amelia in this little dress that I had a hard time choosing which ones to post. So you get to see all my favorites.

I was trying to get one of my good smiles, and of course she gave one to Daddy when she wasn't looking at me!

Of course Amelia is pretty wiggly, so I decided to take some more photos when she was asleep later in the day (after the blessing). Here are my favorite pictures of my sleeping beauty.


I also made the little bracelet that Amelia is wearing. It is so fun to make cute accessories for my little girl! Here are some nice shots of the entire dress (which were a lot easier to take when she was asleep).



Since she was asleep, I took tons of pictures from all angles. Here are two pictures that I took from unconventional angles that I absolutely LOVE. The first one really shows the cute headband I crocheted.


Here is my favorite picture. I love how beautiful and peaceful Amelia looks.


We are so blessed to have this gorgeous girl in our family! She is our little sunshine and we all love her so!

3 comments:

  1. She is just an angel! I adore those cheeks and really haven't seen enough of her lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful. Sorry we missed the great event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a pretty baby and I sure love her. I'm glad you decided to bless her in that dress.

    ReplyDelete