Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Halloween From Buzz and Woody

Thursday we went to Wee Read at the Library, and of course the boys got to dress up. I figured since I was getting them all ready, I would run up to the amphitheater and take their pictures in the leaves. It was a balmy 37 degrees or so, but the boys did great. We got some wonderful pictures in less than 20 minutes!

We started with Ephraim because he is the most difficult to photograph right now. It's just hard to get him to stand still. I absolutely love these pictures, and I even got a couple other good ones besides!
Here is Jacob as Buzz Lightyear. You will notice that in this picture he now has wings, unlike yesterday. While out shopping for parts for Joe's costume I found this set of inflatable wings for about $5... and I couldn't pass them up! Jacob just loves them!

To infinity... and beyond!

I even managed to get a nice picture of both of the boys together. How cute is this picture?!

2 comments: