Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall (in Love) with the Devereaux Boys

This past weekend my main goal was to get our family pictures done. We had some technical difficulties with the camera settings and whatnot, so we ended up doing some retakes on Sunday afternoon.

The pictures turned out pretty well, but I am still working on getting the editing just right. I plan on getting prints made for everyone for Christmas, but I will post the pictures before then!

In the meantime, here are some pictures of the boys that I took on Friday morning. I went to scope out our photo location and let the boys play in the park. We decided to practice taking pictures, and I think the boys did a great job. Aren't they so cute?!

Here is my favorite picture of Ephraim. Just check out that smile!

This one is not too bad either... though I couldn't get Ephraim to smile at me. I think sometimes he is a bit puzzled about why mommy is pointing that big black camera thing at him.

I think this is my favorite one of Jacob. He is turning into such a handsome boy!

Jacob is getting much better about smiling for the camera, and I really like these next two pictures too.


I tried to get a nice one of the two of them together, but that was a little harder. Either they weren't both looking:

Or they were being silly! Ah well, at least they are cute, right?

3 comments:

  1. They turned out great! I think the silly picture is cute because it shows their personalities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! I'm glad you got some great pictres.

    ReplyDelete