Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ephraim and the New Potty

This week it was our turn to have Jacob's playgroup/preschool at our house. I had prepared the printouts the night before, but was still busy getting everything else ready yesterday morning.

As I was cleaning up the kitchen table, I realized that I didn't know what Ephraim was doing. At the same moment I realized that I probably had left the bathroom door open. Ever since we had to replace our toilet (and found Joe's contacts in the sandbox), I have been trying to keep the bathroom door shut. It seems that certain small people get in less trouble when there is no access to the bathroom.

So I quickly headed toward the bathroom saying, "Ephraim! Where are you?". Sure enough, Ephraim walks out of the bathroom. I guess he decided to take this opportunity to check out the new potty.

How do I know he was checking out the potty? Well, his hands and his hair were both wet. Do you think he was trying to give himself a swirly?

Or do you think he really just wanted mommy to give him a bath that morning? :o)

2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness! Why do they always find those exact moments to make trouble?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clara did the same thing just the other night! Gotta love their curiosity!

    ReplyDelete