Thursday, July 30, 2009

Momma Said There'd Be Days Like This

I am having one of those days.

I didn't sleep well at all last night and have basically been awake since 5 am.

The boys didn't sleep past 6:30 am either.

Ephraim peed out of his diaper this morning, so I got to clean that up.

Then I ended up changing three diapers within a half hour or so. We are having a poopy day.

I changed Ephraim's clothes twice before 10 am (and not because of the diapers).

Our plans for fun this morning fell through... so I had to figure out what else we were going to do.

Certain small people are feeling cranky and Joe is too busy at work this time of year to chat with me.

Nothing incredibly horrible has happened today. Just a bunch of little things, and for no apparent reason I am feeling overly-emotional.

I need a vacation.

Me. the beach. the shuuush of the water. a tall, cool beverage. peace and quiet.

Oh well. This is about as close as I'm gonna get:



Nevermind... I forgot we already emptied the pool.
Guess we'll go have a picnic at the park.

Thanks for letting me whine.

No comments:

Post a Comment